We run free half day health and safety training courses for workers, supervisors and owners.
Our course trains champions (Health and Safety Reps) to be a practical aid for business and provide knowledge and resources for effectively managing health and safety.
The course covers:
- Health and Safety Champion Role
- Criteria for working on the rebuild with major contractors
- Pre-Qualification Assessment Process
- Site Specific Safety
- Site Safe Passports
- Champion Training
- New Zealand Legislation
- Hazard Management
- Accident Reporting and Investigation
- Emergency Response
- Contractor and Sub Contractor
- Resources for Business
What participants think
The training was very good. Our instructor was great and she taught us a lot of things we didn’t know beforehand.
The course instructors were knowledgeable and the facts and details they delivered were relevant and clear. I think just about every contractor who is working on the rebuild could do with attending this course.